Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Little Mimic

Rémy is now in that phase where he wants to do what we do. Today, in the car, I had a coughing fit. When it was over, I heard this little "ough, ough", from the back seat. I turn around and catch Rémy coughing, covering his mouth by cupping his hand, just like me. It was too cute to watch.
Then tonight, Gary had to change out the batteries in one of Rémy toys and of course, Rémy needed to use the screwdriver, if Pappa was using one.
He tries to put his feet up on the coffee table from his Spidey chair just like Maman, when she's sitting on the couch using her laptop, like, now!
So, we are entering the stage where everything we do and say can come back to haunt us. I've never been so scared.

1 comment:

Jodi Steele said...

LOL - ditto! I SO know what you mean. I have a little copy-cat too.